Customer Pickup only.
Please note that we do not ship Trek Bikes. Bikes purchased online must be picked up assembled at our Erina Bikeworx shop or our Hunter Bikeworx shop.
Contact us before making your purchase to ensure your model and size are either in stock or are available to order.
Marlin 5 Women's is a trail-worthy daily rider that's perfectly suited for everyday adventures, on and off the trail. A suspension fork, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and kickstand make it an ideal choice for new trail riders or anyone looking for a comfortable, stable commuter with the ruggedness of a real mountain bike.
It's right for you if...
You're new to the trail, and you're looking for great value on a real mountain bike that can double as a commuter.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame with internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike's sleek look, 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing for big hills, hydraulic disc brakes, a suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain and a saddle designed for women.
The final word
It's built in Trek's MTB heritage, making it more than capable of taking on trail adventures. But it's also versatile, and Marlin 5 Women's is a popular ride on college campuses because the rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise and haul a load.
Why you'll love it
- It's a real mountain bike that's also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently
- Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- Like every Trek, it's backed by a lifetime warranty