Riders looking to add power to their existing Ultegra 6800 crank need only select length, as the Stages Power meter for Ultegra fits all styles of Ultegra 6800 crankset, including compact and standard.
For those riders needing a complete crankset solution we offer the same non-drive Stages Power Meter mated to either a FC6800 standard (39/53-tooth), mid-compact (36/52-tooth) and compact (34/50-tooth)drive-side crank. Bottom bracket not included.
- Features -
Tool free battery replacement
Active temperature compensation
Accelerometer based cadence measurement
Wireless firmware upgrades
- Specifications -
- Accuracy - +2%
- Weight - Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life - 200+ hours (coin cell - CR2032)
- Power range (Watts) - 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm) - 30-220
- Options -
- Power meter - Power meter (includes left arm), power meter crank
- Chainring size/style - Standard 39/53t, Compact 34/50t
- Compatibility -
- Frame - Most frames*
- Crank Compatibility - all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility - ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility - Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
*Refer to Fit Guide under 'Support' tab on Stages Cycling website.