We offer the Stages Power meter paired to Shimano's Dura-Ace 9000 crank. This option for Stages Power makes for the industry's only crank-mounted power meter that's compatible with the new FC-9000 crankset.
Available as a Stages Power equipped left arm or as a complete crankset. The FC-9000 crankset may be used with the 7900 10spd drive train (including Di2) when paired with new CN-9000 chain. Bottom bracket not included.
- Features -
Tool free battery replacement
Active temperature compensation
Accelerometer based cadence measurement
Wireless firmware upgrades
- Specifications -
- Accuracy - +2%
- Weight - Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life - 200+ hours (coin cell - CR2032)
- Power range (Watts) - 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm) - 30-220
- Compatibility -
- Frame - Most frames*
- Crank Compatibility - all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device compatibility - ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility - Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
*Refer to Fit Guide under 'Support' tab on Stages Cycling website.