For Shimano 105 riders we offer a Stages Power meter available as a Power meter only non-drive crank arm for existing 105 model cranks. The 5800 is an evolution in the 105 line, with slight changes to graphics, but the base crank/meter remain the same as the 5700.
Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select length, as the Stages Power meter for the FC-5800 fits all styles of 105 cranksets, including compact and standard. We offer both standard and black finishes. Bottom bracket not included.
- Features -
Tool free battery replacement
Active temperature compensation
Accelerometer based cadence measurement
Wireless firmware upgrades
- Specifications -
- Accuracy - +2%
- Weight - Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life - 200+ hours (coin cell - CR2032)
- Power range (Watts) - 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm) - 30-220
- Compatibility -
- Frame - most frames*
- Crank - all Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device - ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software - Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
*Refer to Fit Guide on Stages Cycling website.