Premium Lightweight Junior Bicycle Neck Brace
We are renowned for our legend, the Leatt neck brace, and never stop working to improve our neck protection with new lab-tested tech innovations. The DBX 3.5 Junior Neck Brace is designed to fit younger riders and was tested and proven to reduce neck forces, thereby reducing your chances of a serious neck injury by up to 47%.
We also believe that no other neck brace can be adjusted to fit riders as well as ours can. The semi-rigid chassis is adjustable enough to fit most riders’ body shape while the structure remains very rigid to help transmit energy during an impact, which is key for reducing neck forces.
Our Junior range has been engineered and fitted specifically to keep our future champions safe.
- Independently tested and proven to reduce neck forces
- Up to 47% reduction of risk for a serious neck injury
- In-molded PC shell with a polyamide reinforced EPS construction for lowest possible neck forces
- CoreFlex split rear removable thoracic strut is more comfortable and designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform design for a biomedical balanced head and helmet freedom of motion
- Adjustable Thoracic to ensure optimum fit
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- Ergonomically positioned open/closure system
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
- Free, optional clear chest strap included
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weight: From 499g
- Please look at our sizing chart for best fit