DEFEET INTERNATIONAL - INDUSTRY STANDARD IN CYCLING AND RUN SOCKS SINCE 1992 - DESIGNED, TESTED AND MANUFACTURED IN NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
- The original DeFeet sock, the Aireator has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cycling socks.
- Affordable and incredibly durable, Aireator's are the most popular cycling sock the world has ever known.
- DeFeet Aireator mesh for superior breathability and comfort, the first sock to incorporate this type of open-mesh construction.
- Eco-friendly: Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA.
- Great for running, hiking, and on the bike
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- 60% Nylon, 39% Recycled Polyester, 1% Lycra