A performance bike sock with a traditional 6.3 cm (2.5”) cuff and soft compressive yarn.
Comfortable feet are crucial for successful training and racing, and the details make all the difference. Race Quarter Cycling Socks eliminate bunching and wick moisture away from your feet so you can comfortably ride, train or race all day.
- Profila Dry™ fabric provides excellent moisture transfer for dry, comfortable feet
- Arch compression offers a stay-put fit
- Flat-toe seam offers no-rub comfort in the toe box
- Knit-in size callouts allow easy sorting after the wash
- Traditional 2.5" (6.35 cm) cuff
|Temperature use (high)||32.22 deg. C/95 deg. F|
|Temperature use (low)||15.55 deg. C/60 deg. F|
|Fibre content||97% Nylon/3% Lycra|