For the groad less travelled
Aeolus Pro 3V is the ultimate road disc upgrade. It has a wider 25mm internal rim so you can run lower pressure for better tyre support, added traction, better cornering and a faster, more comfortable ride. Plus, Rapid Drive 108 road hubs add snappy engagement for an all-around better ride.
- OCLV Pro Carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- 25mm inner rim width (32mm outer) for added tyre support to suit larger-volume road and gravel tyres
- Rapid Drive 108 road hubs provide quick engagement for faster acceleration and increased control
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- Centerlock disc with 12mm thru-axle and end caps available for 15mm conversion
- Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme offers no-cost replacement or repair of rim for first two years of ownership
- No rider weight limit
Aeolus Pro 3V TLR Disc Wheel
A strong, light and durable carbon road wheel with a 25mm inner width and Rapid Drive 108 hub that's perfect for higher-volume road and gravel tyres.
Rapid Drive 108 Road
108 points of engagement means quicker accelerations and a more precise feel that adds confidence and control to any ride.
Turn up the volume
The 25 mm internal width offers better tyre support for wider road and gravel tyres and increases overall tyre volume. The additional volume lets you run lower pressures for added comfort and traction, and can actually be faster rolling for many road conditions.
OCLV Pro Carbon
Our proprietary OCLV Carbon manufacturing process provides the perfect blend of weight, stiffness and durability, making Aeolus Pro 3V wheels an upgrade with lasting performance.
A properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence and a smoother, faster ride.
Bontrager offers a complete tubeless system including wheels, tyres, sealant, valves, and rim strips. Every part of this set-up is designed to work smoothly together, for the best in performance and ease of use.
|Type||Tubeless Ready/Clincher||Tubeless Ready/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||--||Shimano/SRAM Road 11-speed|
|Hub width||100 mm||142 mm|
|Brake type||CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Attachment||Thru axle||Thru axle|
|Nipple Type||Alloy locking||Alloy locking|