A high-value, high-performance, full-carbon disc brake road wheel packed with all of the aero and performance benefits of a deep 50 mm carbon rim.
Wheels for free speed
Unlock the speed and performance of a carbon wheel upgrade with Aeolus Elite 50 TLR. This full-carbon, tubeless-ready, disc brake road wheel balances durability, weight and aerodynamics for outstanding performance that doesn't break the bank. A proven shape with a 50 mm depth and the added versatility of disc brake hubs make this the perfect high-performance, high-value carbon road wheel.
All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of Carbon Care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 50 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width) Grand Strada spokes 24/24, hex alloy nipples
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24-point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12sp available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Cassette compatibility||--||Shimano/SRAM Road 9/10/11-speed|
|Hub width||100 mm||135/142 mm|
|Brake type||CenterLock disc||CenterLock disc|
|Attachment||Thru axle||Thru axle|