Trek Powerfly 4 is now ON SALE - Save $1500 off the RRP, now $3999. Call 43652208 for more details.
Powerfly 4 is our most affordable electric mountain bike. It's built with parts that hold up, like a dependable Shimano drivetrain, an SR Suntour fork and a powerful Bosch motor. Plus, it features our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that's fully encased in the frame yet doesn't require tools for removal. This bike expands your boundaries and lets you travel to destinations that you never thought you'd reach on a mountain bike.
It's right for you if...
You're sold on the e-bike revolution and want the capability and versatility of a mountain bike at a price that doesn't resemble the car you're trying to use less. You want bigger, better trail adventures and know that an e-MTB with the latest user-friendly tech is the best way to get them.
The tech you get
A lightweight and durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance Line CX (250W, 75Nm) motor that assists up to 25 km/h, an ergonomic Bosch Purion controller, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, a 120mm SR Suntour XCR fork with lockout and hydraulic disc brakes. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits – 29˝ wheels on larger frames, 27.5˝ wheels on smaller frames.
The final word
Our most affordable electric mountain bike is equipped with performance parts, a high-end Bosch motor, powerful battery and intuitive controller for confidence and a fun boost on trails and roads.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- This bike expands boundaries: the top-notch Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It's equipped with an external charging port for easy charging on or off the bike
- It rides like a trail bike because it is one: Powerfly is built according to Trek's trail heritage with mountain bike tech developed over decades of innovation