The new 2021 model Trek Dual Sport 3 is on the floor.
Dual Sport 3 is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! Plus, front suspension, tubeless-ready rims and puncture-resistant tyres give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight aluminium frame, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, an upgraded 2x9 Shimano drive train with a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, tubeless-ready rims, puncture-resistant all-terrain tyres, ergonomic grips and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
The final word
Dual Sport 3 is fast and efficient on the road and confident and capable on dirt trails. It has upgrades on the parts that make the biggest difference in performance, like the higher-quality 2x9 Shimano drive train, tubeless-ready rims and puncture-resistant tyres.
- The fork's hydraulic lockout feature ensures you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth Tarmac, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means that you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and fitness devices to track your ride data when you add DuoTrap S
- Internal cable routing extends the life of your cables and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain