The 2020 model FX 2 Disc is now available, medium size shown in Alpha Blue (also available in Matte Dnister Black). A stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a penny and ask for change, even when the weather isn’t cooperating. Train, commute or ride for fun on the new FX 2 Disc.
It's right for you if...
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
*spec applies to all sizes unless otherwise noted
|Frame||Fork||FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR|
|Front Hub||Rear Hub||Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR|
|Rim||Spokes||14 g, stainless|
|Tire||Shifter||Shimano Altus M310, 8-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360, long cage|
|Crank||Cassette||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed|
|Chain||Pedal||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Saddle||Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length|
|*Stem||Headset||1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Brake||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor|
- L - 11.95 kg / 26.34 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).