ARE YOU A BUPA MEMBER?
Great News if you are! BUPA in partnership with Trek Bikes offer 15% Off RRP on all Trek Bikes and Bontrager Gear.
Voucher Redemption Process
Bupa members will have access to the discount voucher, via download through the Bupa member intranet site. Discounts can also be redeemed in the store where a staff member will guide you through your purchasing decisions.
What We Require From You
To complete your purchase using your Bupa membership discount voucher, we will require your Bupa member name, ID number, email address & phone number.
Terms & Conditions *
- The bike offer is a 15% discount off RRP across the Australian Trek and Electra range including children’s, commuter, mountain and road bikes
- The offer EXCLUDES: Project One Bikes, Project One Now Bikes, Trek Madone SLR
- A 60 day waiting period applies from the consumer release date of a new model bike, before being included in the range available within the offer
- The parts and accessories offer is 15% discount across the Bontrager and Electra range (excluding Garmin 1030 product)
- All Bontrager products come with Bontrager’s unconditional guarantee
- Each Bupa health Insurance policy is eligible for one discount voucher once per calendar year. This one voucher can include one bike and multiple accessories
- Vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other sale, offer or promotional codes
- Offer not available to Trek employees or Trek Retail Partners or Employees
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund or be used to purchase gift vouchers from a Trek or Electra dealer
- Vouchers must be redeemed at time of purchase. The offer cannot be applied retrospectively