With a Bladerunna balance bike, the rider learns balance first, pedal last. In contrast, with a normal bicycle fitted with training wheels, the rider learns pedal first, balance last. Learning to balance is acutally the hardest part of riding a bicycle, master that and you can skip straight to a big-kid bike. Training wheels provide a false sense of security and actualy create fear in young children when the time comes to ride without them.
Bladerunna balance bikes create freedom for youngsters to get out and have fun on two wheels making learning to ride a lot less stressful for children — and less back-breaking for their parents!
- Designed in Australia made in China
- Certified to AS/NZS ISO 8124 for safety
- Quality 6061 polished aluminium finish
- Quick release seat height adjuster for saddle heights
- High quality sealed wheel bearings and alloy hubs
- Quality parts from specialist manufacturers
- Pneumatic tyre for increased grip and longer life
- Super lightweight for really little riders
- Adjustable handlebar and saddle height for fast growing children
- Requires some self assembly. Assembly instructions and required tool included
- Available colours - Tomahawk Blue / Elektra Pink / Samurai Red / Gladiator Green