Bluetooth Bone Conduction Headphones with Dual Mic
These new, lightweight bone conduction headphones feature PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled transducers for optimal placement on the cheekbones that provide more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration.
The new, lightweight Aftershokz AEROPEX Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones feature PremiumPitch 2.0+ and angled transducers for optimal placement on the cheekbones that provide more dynamic bass, higher volume and less vibration.
The Aftershokz AEROPEX features:
- Bone conduction technology that delivers music through your cheekbones to ensure ears remain open to hear ambient sounds
- Complete wraparound titanium design that is flexible, stable and comfortable
- Bluetooth v5.0 for reliable connectivity up to 10m
- Multipoint pairing, which allows you to be connected to two devices at the same time (for example, a laptop and a mobile phone) and seamlessly transition from one to the other)
- Re-angled transducers that significantly reduce vibration and enhance sound quality
- PremiumPitch2.0+, which delivers a wide dynamic stereo sound and louder volume
- OpenFit design that allows for maximum situational awareness and comfort during long wears
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones, which exclude surrounding noise and enhance your speech when making and receiving calls
- Audrey Says, a welcoming voice that guides you through pairing, playing, talking and battery life
- EQ Presets, to boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- IP67 rating, which is fully waterproof to welcome intense workouts and extreme weather conditions
- Multi-function button on the left transducer that allows you to easily control your music and calls
- 8 hours of music and calls, with up to 10 days on standby
- Magnetic charging cable that can charge up the device in 2 hours.
The Aftershokz AEROPEX includes:
- AFTERSHOKZ AEROPEX Wireless Headphone with dual mic
- Carry pouch
- USB Charge Cable
- Ear Plugs